Monday, April 13, 2009

A surprise for Mobile Phone Lovers



When anyone read this post, I'll assure you people that at least one time you people will laugh like I did when i heard such a news. Its actually the post regarding GoldVish Revolution, the most expensive phone of the world up till now as it worth almost $490,150 made by Swiss Company GoldVish. Rather its not the most expensive phone as at the BaseWorld 2009, luxury phones like the Chairman, created by Ulysse Nardin and so called the GoldVish Le Million, which costs almost more than its name says $1,200,000. Well, my friends, later is rather more expensive phone. Now I am thinking that if I have such a spare money to fulfill my luxuries, I'm not such a duffer to spend almost half a million or almost a million dollars on just a mobile phone, if I have such amount of money, i have lot of other options to spend the money on. But it is rightly said, "Passion costs nothing". By the way as far as its specifications are concerned, no news yet, but atleast it is known that it is designed on latest Mobile Technology, but again in front of me its too much costly. Rather Swiss company also has such a thinking in their minds, thats why they made only 9 units up till now, more will be designed on order if any one need that. 


Is this really a shocking surprise for all of us or not...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This:

Bookmark and Share