Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bought new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic


I have bought a new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic phone, its really an impressive and good-looking phone with tremendous and great features and much more in it with a fast processing as it has the Symbian OS version 5th, actually i have Nokia N73 Music Edition before that, although it was a good phone in the sense but it has a drawback of slow processing!



As far as 5800 specifications are concerned it has excellent sound, great features, fast speed browsing, high speed processing, but the only drawback in this set is its camera, its picture quality is rather not so good as compared to my previous Nokia N73 Music Edition. But overall a good and impressive phone. I'm quite satisfied with my change of cellphone and recommend you people to experience the excellence of Nokia if one could!
Give me your feedback regarding this phone...!!!
Be Happy n Keep Smiling...!!!
:-)

2 comments:

Share This:

Bookmark and Share