Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And now the most popular cellphone in the World is...


Its definitely the new Nokia 5800 XpressMusic, Nokia's first Touch screen handset with a lot of features inside. It is the most popular phone in the sense that it rocks the market in just 2 months. its approximately gives Nokia the business of 1 million just in two months and it is estimated about its sales that it sale should be reached approximately round 3 million units in a couple of months. Although LG Arena has also hits the market with a great feedback and response in result, but Nokia breaks all the records by earning such a profit in just a couple of months.

Above is the picture of my Nokia 5800 XpressMusic which I have bought a couple of weeks ago and I am completely satisfy with my set and I recommend you people also to have the experience of the beauty of Nokia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This:

Bookmark and Share